If using Internet Explorer Browser please view using compatibility mode turned on
A Short History of Bailey Lodge
The Bailey Lodge was chartered on November 17, 1869, but had received special dispensation to hold meetings on February 8, 1869, William Clark Bailey was the charter Master.
The Lodge has been in six locations, Bailey's Cross Roads, beside the Airline Railway Station, the upstairs of Dr. H.V. Westmoreland building, the upstairs of the Rexall Drug Store and now in its present location on the corner of Wade Hampton Blvd. and Tryon St. This building was built in 1962 and 1963. During the 125 years of Bailey Lodge there has been one District Deputy Grand Master.
Adobe Reader Required for Viewing
Roof Pledge Form
|This website Approved by the Grand Lodge of Ancient Free Masons of South Carolina|
MWB Jay Adam Pearson. Grand Master.